Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sweet Things ♥

Lately, I've been spending too much time downloading photos depicting sweets, dreams, pastels, florals, peaches and pinks, ice creams and cakes. I may have a congenital sweet tooth, though that's an imaginary one because I'm not supposed to eat chocolates! Yeah, my life's sad like that. Anyway, perhaps those sweet stuff may have deeper meanings to it. And while I'm trying to figure that out, I'll most probably exude the mood through my outfits! I've been shopping online non-stop trying to get my hands on every pastel/sheer/mesh/tulle that I lay my eyes on! Feeling somehow very romantic and girly recently, I'd like to see my boyfriend's reaction when he sees me all dolled up on our succeeding dates. :p











Guess I can't veer myself away from anything too geeky, but anime girls are just so surreal! I've even dreamed of becoming an anime character when I was younger. I believed that they were so lovely, well, too lovely, that's why they don't exist lol. But who wouldn't want to wear that gown above, yes? Those pastel ruffles cascading on layers and layers of chiffon and tulle! Oh for pete's sake, now I want to be an anime all over again! XD

Chiao~
TFG ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment